- Founding Attorney, 2014
Arnold L. Wagner is one of four founding attorneys at MWSS+ and is a litigator with a wide reputation for success in the business and construction fields. "Arnie" has 20 years of experience in the representation of general contractors, subcontractors, sureties, owners and suppliers in litigation, negotiations and all types of alternative dispute resolution. He also has a well-established history of negotiating all types of construction contracts and spends much of his time advising some of the largest contractors in Idaho on day-to-day operations. Arnie excels at building relationships with his clients and takes pride in not only "getting them out of trouble," but also helping them strengthen their business practices.
In business, Mr. Wagner represents businesses in employment matters, contract litigation, breach of warranty and defective product litigation as well as significant and contested debt collection cases. Arnie thrives at handling complex commercial litigation of all types and works closely with his clients to make the right business decisions throughout the entire process.
Arnie is a graduate, summa cum laude, from Western Washington University where he attended on a full-ride academic scholarship and graduated from The University of Washington Law School.
While Arnie enjoys golfing and fishing whenever he gets the chance, he has spent most of his free time coaching and administering youth sports. He has 2 sons with his wife, Darcy. Arnie is particularly proud of coaching each of them, in a 4 years span, to the Pacific Northwest Cal Ripken Championship and earning berths to the Cal Ripken World Series. These days, he can usually be found with Darcy watching his sons play high school sports or rooting for THE University of Washington.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial litigation
- Construction law and litigation
- Business law
- Real estate law
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington
- Western Washington University
Honors and Awards
- Forty Accomplished Under 40, Idaho Business Review
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated Attorney
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Idaho State Bar, Sections on Litigation and Employment Law, Member
- American Bar Association, Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA), Board of Directors, 2012 to Present
- Idaho Associated General Contractors
Past Employment Positions
- Meuleman Mollerup LLP, Partner, 2002 to 2014
- Meuleman Mollerup LLP, Associate, 1997 to 2001
Pro Bono Activities
- East Boise Youth Baseball and Softball Executive Board, 2008 to Present
- Board of Directors for Idaho March of Dimes (former)
- Board of Directors for Idaho Botanical Gardens (former)
- Executive Board for Idaho Legion Boise Gems Baseball
- Leadership Boise Alumni
- Member at Hillcrest Country Club